If ‘Cash Out’ is enabled on the device, customers can be given cash out. Cash is available from cheque and savings accounts only.
- Start by initiating the transaction via the POS interface, including entry of the cash-out amount.
- Bring the card into contact with the device by swiping or inserting it.
- Have the customer select an account on the device screen. Note: The device will only display the available accounts for the card entered.
- Ask the customer to enter their PIN on the device and press ENTER.
- Wait for the “Processing” message to complete.
- If prompted, remove the customer’s card from the device.
- This final screen will show you whether the transaction has successfully processed. A successful transaction will display the word APPROVED on-screen, while a failed transaction will display DECLINED.