WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
The core WooCommerce plugin can be installed and uninstalled the same as other WordPress plugins.
To install WooCommerce on your WordPress site follow these instructions.
Installing the WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway
When logged in to the Live eftpos portal, you will be provided with an option to download the WooCommerce zip file.
- Download the WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway zip file from within the Live eftpos portal.
- In WordPress, go to: Plugins > Add New
- Click 'Upload Plugin'
- Select 'Choose File'
- Select the WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway zip file from your PC and click 'Install Now'
- Once installed, select 'Activate'
- Under 'Installed Plugins', WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway will now be active.
Enabling the WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway
You will need to enable Live eftpos Payment Gateway as a payment method in the WooCommerce settings.
- Go to: Installed Plugins > WooCommerce > Settings
- Select the 'Payments' tab, Toggle WooCommerce Live eftpos Payment Gateway to 'Enabled'
- Select 'Manage' to add a Payment method title, Terminal ID and API Key.
- Enter your Terminal ID and API Key which can be retrieved from the Live portal. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
Select 'Save changes'