WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
The core WooCommerce plugin can be installed and uninstalled the same as other WordPress plugins.
To install WooCommerce on your WordPress site follow these instructions.
Installing the WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway
When logged in to the Live group portal, you will be provided with an option to download the WooCommerce zip file.
- Download the WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway zip file from within the Live group portal.
- In WordPress, go to: Plugins > Add New
- Click 'Upload Plugin'
- Select 'Choose File'
- Select the WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway zip file from your PC and click 'Install Now'
- Once installed, select 'Activate'
- Under 'Installed Plugins', WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway will now be active.
Enabling the WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway
You will need to enable Live group Payment Gateway as a payment method in the WooCommerce settings.
- Go to: Installed Plugins > WooCommerce > Settings
- Select the 'Payments' tab, Toggle WooCommerce Live group Payment Gateway to 'Enabled'
- Select 'Manage' to add a Payment method title, Terminal ID and API Key.
- Enter your Terminal ID and API Key provided by Live eftpos
Select 'Save changes'