The portal provides a simplified view of all payments, allowing you to access payment information in two different views; transactions and settlements.
To view transactions, select 'Payments and then 'Transactions'.
Transactions are presented in a list view with a transaction summary. Selecting an individual transaction displays a more detailed view. Whenever a transaction is updated (i.e. a refund is processed), the original sale transaction is updated in real time.
The video below outlines the process for viewing transactions.
Transaction list view
All transactions can be viewed and filtered using the below transaction details:
- Customer: The customer's name
- Date: The date and time of the transaction
- Ref No: The transaction reference number
- Amount: The total sale amount
- Status: The status of the transaction (i.e. Approved, Declined, Refunded)
- Payment method: The method the customer used to pay you
- Source: The platform or payment type used to process the transaction
- Pay status: The payment status of the transaction
Transaction details view
Selecting an individual transaction provides more detailed information for the selected transaction. Transaction details are broken out into three sections.
View all of the information from the transaction list view, as well as the masked card number.
View information specific to the payment made to your bank account, including the payment status and payment reference number.
This contains details on the customer who made the purchase.
If a transaction has been updated, such as a refund or partial refund, you can view the transaction history and any payment status updates.
The video outlines how refunded transactions are viewed.
Have some idea for how we can improve the payments module? Visit our feedback forum and let us know.