Device maintenance is important to ensure that your Live eftpos device remains in optimal working condition.
Below are some tips for looking after your device:
- Ensure you always use a soft cloth when cleaning the device surface and keys
- Ensure the device is on charge and has over 40% battery at the time of automatic settlement
- Ensure your device is on charge when it is not being used
- Ensure the current software is up to date with version is 3.1.2
- Do not remove screen protector, brand stickers or barcode label from the device
- Do not remove the battery or SIM card unless receiving assistance from Live eftpos support
- Do not deface the device with white-out, sticky tape, stickers, velcro or permanent marker
If you require further assistance, contact our customer support team on 1800 861 321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.