Below are the Terms & Conditions for the bonus 50,000 Qantas Points offer:
1. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for their business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however, this will be waived for Live eftpos customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Live eftpos black Terms and Conditions. Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 transacted (including GST) via the Live eftpos black Merchant facility for Visa, Mastercard and Debit (EFTPOS) transactions. Members will earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every $1 transacted (including GST) via the Live eftpos black Merchant facility for American Express and Diners Club transactions. Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $25 transacted (including GST) via the Live eftpos Merchant facility. Qantas Points will be credited to the Member’s Business Rewards account within 60 days of receiving your End of Month Merchant Statement from Live eftpos black. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Live eftpos by calling 1300 780 788 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Qantas Business Rewards Members that sign up to Live eftpos black for the first time by 31 March 2021 will earn 50,000 bonus Qantas Points when they transact $50,000 within 60 days of the account being approved. Bonus Qantas Points are capped at 50,000 per new account. Bonus Qantas Points will be credited in two instalments: 50% will be credited within 60 days of receiving your End of Month statement. 50% will be credited 90 days thereafter, subject to your account being active. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Live eftpos by calling 1300 780 788 or emailing email@example.com.
3. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the Airline Earn Table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; has a ticket number commencing with '081', and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. The number of points awarded varies according to the business’ flying Level. Subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions, Qantas Points are earned for each segment travelled on Eligible Flights by a Qantas Business Rewards Flyer. A segment is a portion of the journey between two consecutive points listed on an itinerary. The number of Qantas Points earned in Qantas Business Rewards is calculated by applying the percentage Earn Rate to the number of Qantas Points earned by a Bronze Qantas Frequent Flyer member in each respective booking class (including cabin bonus and Minimum Points Guarantee if applicable and excluding any bonus Qantas Points which may be offered from time to time) as specified in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Categories in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, for the applicable travel date. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member and registered for GST or be an Australian Public or Private entity or other incorporated company, and not be a travel agent or on a Corporate Deal with Qantas to earn Qantas Points for the business from flying.
4. Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on the base fare of selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Member Deals are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
5. Discounted Qantas Club membership is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Qantas Business Rewards Flyers of the Qantas Business Rewards Member. The discount applies to Qantas Club Individual membership rates and is managed under the Qantas Club Qantas Business Rewards scheme. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions.