To process a completion transaction, follow the steps below:
- Initiate a completion transaction via the POS.
- Key in the ROC number from the pre-authorisation receipt and press 'Enter'. OR: To bypass the ROC number, enter six zeros and press 'Enter'.
- If you have keyed in the ROC number and pressed 'Enter', go to step 3.
- If you have pressed 'Enter' only, go to step 5.
- The pre-authorisation details will be displayed. Press 'Enter' to confirm details.
- Have the customer sign the receipt. If the signature matches the signature on the card, press 'Enter' on the POS.
- Key in the authorisation number from the pre-authorisation receipt and press 'Enter'.
- Insert/Swipe the customer's card.
- The device will prompt the customer to enter their PIN (if required) and then press 'Enter'.
- The device will advise if the pre-authorisation completion has been approved or declined.
Note: This function is only available for approved pre-authorised businesses and is applicable for credit or charge cards only.
If you require assistance, contact Customer Support on 1800 861 321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.